Receiving a love letter
If you were to receive a love letter from your partner this Valentine’s day, what would you like to hear?
I would like to hear:
- That I am appreciated.
- That I am supported in my career and other goals.
- That we are a team, even if we do not always agree.
- That our relationship is a safe space to be ourselves.
Unfortunately, this is not the reality for many women. Instead of feeling loved, they feel unappreciated, not supported and not a priority.
These are successful, amazing women who are used to succeeding in whatever they put their mind to. While they are managing to keep it mostly together, the stressors in their lives are showing up in their home life. They are feeling misunderstood and alone. They, and their relationship, are at the bottom of the priority list.
It does not have to stay this way. And the even better news is that you can make changes in your relationship on your own!! When even just one person changes how they show up in their relationship, it causes a ripple effect that changes the dynamic in a relationship.
This is where I come in.
I work with women to find a new way of communicating and getting your needs met. Together we:
- Find a new way to communicate so you can cut through the noise to really hear your partner.
- Let go of being defensive to let love in.
- Understand your triggers and how to manage them.
- Know who you are and what you want.
When we connect the dots of what is really happening, change can happen quickly. My program is only 8 sessions because of that reason.
I offer a free consult if you would like to discuss your situation and how to change it. You can find me at this link – https://patricialifecoach.com/book-consult/